We’re creating an #ImWithPasitos world map to bring people together for GivingTuesday
GivingTuesday is the global day of generosity that will, this year, take place on December 1st.
Created in 2012, GivingTuesday is a really simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. And this year, Pasitos de Luz in Casa Connor is doing something extra special, something that we hope will bring together as many people for GivingTuesday 2020 as possible…
Our goal is to raise $13,000 CAD ($10,000 USD / £7,600 GBP) and for 130 people to join our map by December 1st!
We would love at least 130 people to join our #ImWithPasitos map. This would mean one person for every special Pasitos child that we currently support! We also have an ambitious fundraising target. We want to raise a total of $13,000 CAD ($10,000 USD / £7,600 GBP), with a third of this amount to be raised in Mexico. If we hit this target, we can cover 6 months worth of essentials that we will desperately need when the kids return, such as:
- Face masks, among other essential items.
We want to recognize the reach of Pasitos de Luz and to show just how much love there is out there for the kids with disabilities that we support, and their families. At a time when many people are feeling disconnected and in need of community, we want our map to bring together the global Pasitos de Luz and Casa Connor family, united in its determination to give kids with disabilities in Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay, Mexico, the chance in life that they deserve.
Are you with us?
How can I show my support and join the map?
To join our map is simple! All we ask for is:
- Your name (this will not appear on the map. We would just like to know who you are to be able to say Thank You).
- Your country, city, neighbourhood and/or street name.
- You have the option to send us your house number/name if you’d like to appear exactly where you live. Your house number/name will not appear on the map.
- You also have the option to send us your email address if you would like to receive an email on December 1st in which we’ll tell you how just how successful GivingTuesday was for us!
Join our #ImWithPasitos map here
We’ll then drop your Pasitos de Luz Insignia on the location you give us, recognizing your support.
You now just need to choose which Insignia you would like
Give in the way that works for you. Kindness can take many forms.
- Your Voice: join our map and share this page with 5 other people
- Your Time: join our map and make a DONATION IN KIND. Find out how here…
- Your Treasure: join our map and make a FINANCIAL DONATION to us. Find out how here…
When you send us your details for the #ImWithPasitos map, just tick the Your Voice, Your Time or Your Treasure box and we’ll add the corresponding Insignia. You will then have joined a worldwide movement to show support for the work of Pasitos de Luz in Casa Connor ahead of GivingTuesday 2020, inspiring others to open their hearts to those in need.
I have a question!
Please send us your questions. If anything above is not clear and you would like to ask us something, please contact Chris by email at or call/send a WhatsApp message on +52 322 137 1890
Thank you for being part of something special