Donate your unneeded items, do good and be rewarded by helping others! 100% of profits from the Pasitos Bazaar go directly to supporting the Pasitos children and their families.
The Pasitos de Luz Bazaar has been in place since 2010. It serves a large population of people, generally in the Pitillal and Puerto Vallarta areas, but is open and available to anyone. Lots of families benefit from picking up a bargain at our Bazaar!
How does the Pasitos de Luz Bazaar work?
- we accept donations of a variety of items for families in need and offer them to those families at reduced prices
- we sell items to local people, giving them the opportunity to buy quality used goods at an affordable price
- any profits from the items sold go to support the work we do with disabled kids at Pasitos de Luz
- we give away items that do not sell after 3 months.
What kind of donations do we really want?
We not only accept a variety of items but we also provide a free pick-up service. The following types of donations are gratefully received:
- Shoes and Accessories
- Small Appliances
- Household Items
- Other items based on availability of space.
When does the Bazaar open?
The Bazaar’s opening hours are generally Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Where is the Bazaar?
The Pasitos de Luz Bazaar is in the Bobadilla neighbourhood of Puerto Vallarta, on Etziquio Corona. It is right next to our original location.