Donate to our Bazaar
Donate your unneeded items, do good and be rewarded by helping others! 100% of profits from the Pasitos Bazaar go directly to supporting the Pasitos children and their families.
The Pasitos de Luz Bazaar has been in place since 2010. It serves a large population of people, generally in the Pitillal and Puerto Vallarta areas, but is open and available to anyone. Lots of families benefit from picking up a bargain at our Bazaar!
How does the Pasitos de Luz Bazaar work?
- we accept donations of a variety of items for families in need and offer them to those families at reduced prices
- we sell items to local people, giving them the opportunity to buy quality used goods at an affordable price
- any profits from the items sold go to support the work we do with disabled kids at Pasitos de Luz
- we give away items that do not sell after 3 months.
What kind of donations do we really want?
We not only accept a variety of items but we also provide a free pick-up service. The following types of donations are gratefully received:
- Shoes and Accessories
- Small Appliances
- Household Items
- Other items based on availability of space.
When does the Bazaar open?
The Bazaar’s opening hours are generally Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Where is the Bazaar?
The Pasitos de Luz Bazaar is in the Bobadilla neighbourhood of Puerto Vallarta, on Etziquio Corona. It is right next to our original location.
Pasitos de Luz is a civil association in Banderas Bay. It is a registered non- profit organization founded by mothers of disabled children to achieve their therapeutic, psychological, nutritional, educational and basic needs.