Our raffle has now SOLD OUT – this is what will happen next…
We are delighted to announce that our raffle to win a dream holiday to Las Vegas has now officially SOLD OUT. Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket to support what we do. We are really really grateful!
We are now deciding on the best date on which to hold the raffle, which will be streamed live online. We will announce the date very soon, and will email all ticket holders.
Once again, the grand prize is something truly special. You will experience the very best Las Vegas has to offer! For full details of what the prize package includes, please see the presentation here
How our raffle works
- Only 250 tickets in total will be sold. Even in Vegas, those are great odds! Once we have sold our 250th ticket, we will close sales.
- To take part, just select the number of tickets you would like by scrolling down and clicking the Paypal button to pay online. You can buy more than one ticket, giving you a better chance of winning! Alternatively, you can buy your ticket(s) from one of our Board of Directors
- If you don’t want to buy your ticket through Paypal or from a Board member, you can pay in cash in Puerto Vallarta by contacting us at or by calling +52 1 322 103 7938
- There are no physical tickets. Instead, we will send you an email confirmation, giving you your unique raffle number(s). These are the numbers that will be drawn from our raffle drum!
- The raffle will take place on Friday 1st November 2019. However, if we sell out before then, we will draw earlier. We will let you know the date well in advance.
- The prize draw will happen at CASA Connor, where Pasitos de Luz is based, and will be streamed live online. We will send you the link so you can watch!
- The winning number will be drawn from a raffle drum that contains 250 numbered tokens
- This year there will be two extra prizes, for the second and third placed winners! After the winning number has been drawn, we will draw two more numbers, each of which will win a special Pasitos prize to be announced on the day
- The trip can be taken for New Year’s Eve or any time as mutually agreed.