Mexican tax payers can request a tax deductible receipt (recibo deducible de impuestos / Factura) for their donation as soon as it has been deposited. For this, we will need your full namefiscal address and RFC number. Please send confirmation of your donation to , along with this information, and we will reply by sending you your tax deductible receipt as an attachment. Many thanks!

Donate by cheque

If you live in Mexico and would like to donate by cheque, please make your cheque payable to Mamás Unidas por la Rehabilitación de sus Hijos A.C.  and send it to:

Pasitos de Luz, Exiquio Corona #545, Col. Bobadilla, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, C.P 48290