There are two partner agencies that can provide Canadian tax deductible receipts on behalf of Pasitos de Luz as T3010 registered charities:
MCA Mexico’s Canadian Angels Foundation – MCA is a federal not-for-profit corporation and a registered charity. MCA provides Canadian tax deductible receipts for their donors to directly offer support and specialized care to children and youth with disabilities in Mexico. MCA does not charge processing fees on donations and its board members are volunteers, some of whom are also on Pasitos de Luz/Casa Connor Board of Directors.
MCA’s mission strives to relieve poverty and conditions associated with disability by providing specially adapted treatments, medical services, medical equipment, medication, incidental facilities, and support to children and youth with disabilities in Mexico. MCA’s purpose is to improve the health, welfare, social and cultural participation, and quality of life for children and youth with disabilities who attend at Casa Connor.
Ways to donate:
1. Credit Card – You can complete monthly or one time donations by credit card on the MCA website. The website portal is the most cost effective way for sending credit card payments.
2. Interac E-transfer – You can pay through your bank. This is a convenient no fees way to pay.
3. Cheque – You can send a cheque(s) payable to Mexico’s Canadian Angels to: MCA Mexico’s Canadian Angels, 4-2155-14th Avenue East, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, S6V 8C5. (Attention: Barb Bremner)
4. Wire Transfer – You can do a wire transfer from your bank to MCA account at Royal Bank of Canada. Details available at MCA.
5. Added option – You can also go to MCA site on Canada Helps to donate which includes securities, mutual funds, cryptocurrency.
Please visit the MCA website donation page for details on all of the above options.
Canadian Children’s Shelter of Hope Foundation is a registered, incorporated Canadian charity that is run only by volunteers. CCSHF can provide Canadian tax deductible receipts on behalf of Pasitos de Luz as a registered charity.
Their mission is to provide financial, material, and volunteer support to children and their families in the Bay of Banderas. CCSHF focus includes basic care, shelter, education, medical and dental needs for children and families in the Bay of Banderas. They are concerned with working towards improving the lives of children and enhancing their future.
There are 4 ways that you can donate via CCSHF:
1. Donate by Interac e-Transfer – E-transfer from your online banking is a cost-effective and easy way for CCSHF to receive your donations.
2. Donate by cheque – You can send donations by cheque to: Canadian Children’s Shelter of Hope Foundation, Unit 2, 87 Lavinia Avenue, Toronto, ON, M6S 3H9.
3. Donate by Wire Transfer – Bank information to wire funds is available at CCSHF
4. Donate by Credit Card – You can donate by credit card here at CCSHF. To donate by credit card will require you to set up an account at Canada Helps.
Visit the donate page on the CCSHF website for full details.