Our mission is to support single moms or families with limited resources who have a child with a disability in Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay, Mexico, free of charge, offering them, with much love and happiness, different types of services and a daycare center that helps their children enjoy life.
Our Guiding Principles
Our Mission is only possible with the help of valued supporters. Together, we can continue our mission through our guiding principles to:
- Maintain the highest quality of compassionate care using the latest techniques, technology and equipment available within our financial resources.
- Promote the integrity of the family and the child through family-centered care and support services.
- Advance our leadership role as a regional center of excellence.
- Work cooperatively with healthcare networks, community organizations, business, industry and government to ensure that the needs of children and adolescents are addressed at the local, regional, state and national levels.
- Adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Support a proficient professional and allied health staff.
- Ensure the best management methods in administering our daycare center.
- Strive to improve the cost-effectiveness of our services.
To enhance quality and create lasting change in the lives of children with disabilities in Banderas Bay.
Our vision is to be the leading institution for children with disabilities in Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding region, through our achievements in physical rehabilitation, physical education and speech therapy, which distinguishes us from others; and to offer transport, recreational spaces and learning and development workshops for the families of our children.
Pasitos de Luz’s ethical foundation is based on our values of: